Scorch Nails is an Irish brand distributed throughout Europe and trusted by more than 15,000 customers on a daily basis.
Passion – scorch are passionate about their brand engaging with their customers and providing them with the latest products at realistic prices .
Innovation – scorch provide a range of unique products in their range whilst remaining agile to change and develop new products which scorch are constantly adding to their range.
Integrity –scorch have provided Nail Gel for over six years. Fully EU tested and certified and delivering safe consistently high quality products.
innovation in beauty
Nail Gel – 14 Day Manicure
UV/LED Lamps – Dual Cure Technology®
SupAcrylic – Re-inventing Acrylic and Hard Gel nails
Liquids – From application to removal
Accessories – Everything you need for the perfect Scorch Manicure
Top and Base Coats
Nail Gel consists of three components each has a specific role.
• Base Coats create adhesion between the Nail Plate and the Nail Gel.
• Nail Gel provides a colour for the design on the nail plate.
• Top Coat provides an armour plating, sealing and protecting the colour design •
Top Coat available as Standard, No Wipe or Matt
• Base Coat available as Standard or Premium
Curing Times Top, Matt & No Wipe Top Coat 30 seconds LED Lamp, 2 minutes UV Lamp
Base Coat 30 seconds LED Lamp, 2 minutes UV Lamp
Premium Base Coat 60 seconds LED Lamp, 3 minutes UV Lamp
Scorch Nails 14-day Manicure is a 3-step Nail Gel system.
• 250 colours in the range
• New collection of six colours being released four times a year.
• Manufacture bespoke colours in small quantities.
• Fully EU certified and registered on the Cosmetic Products Notification Portal.
• Over 15,000 regular customers. • Scorch Nail Gel is suitable for use with an UV or LED lamp.
SupAcrylic the next evolution of Hard Gel and Acrylic.
• Odourless – no more unpleasant chemical smell
• Natural looking, Increased Flexibility
• Lighter than Acrylics, Stronger than Hard Gels
• Unlimited working time – stays in place until you move it
• No Heat Spikes
• Superior Adhesion – No lifting or peeling
• Overlay, tip extension or sculptured nails
• Cures under UV or LED Lamps
• Only needs Scorch Top Coat or add Scorch Nail Gel for hundreds of colours
• File off to remove – no more airborne dust
• Designed for the Nail Technician
• Quicker and Easier to work with
• Fully EU-certified
• €1,000 out of Treatments from a Single Tube
• No Mixing – Ready to go out of the tube
UV AND LED NAIL LAMPS
Scorch Nails Scorch Nails - SL68 Rechargeable UV/LED Lamp
• Dual Cure Technology- cures both LED and UV gels
• 48W power
• Battery lasts entire day of treatments
• Auto hand sensor
• Finger guides to ensure the hand is placed for optimum cure
• 33 High Powered LED Bulbs positioned for perfect curing
• 30/60/90 second timer
• Removable Base Plate for easier curing of both hands and feet
• No cumbersome cables
Scorch Liquids Range
Soak Off Remover with Lanolin for the removal of Nail Gel, Nail Polish and Tips
Nail Finish with Apple fragrance after Top Coat
Nail Dehydrator with Lemon fragrance to dehydrate the Nail Plate
SupAcrylic Solution with Strawberry fragrance for use with our SupAcrylic system
Cuticle Oil In 15ml size with Peach Fragrance
Cuticle Remover In 15ml size to remove excess Cuticles during manicure
Non-Acid Primer In 9ml size to dehydrate the Nail Plate
Cuticle Oil Pen In 10ml size with Apple Fragrance – added value for the clients after a treatment
Scorch Nail Accessories
• Full range of accessories for both nail care and nail art.
• Nail Files are available in 100/180 and 180/240 grit, curved or straight.
• Provide Gel Removal Foil Wraps and Gel Nail Wipes.
• Orange Sticks, buffers and sanding blocks
• Nail Tips, Nail Forms and Duo Forms
• Glitters and Nail Art
• Silver or multicolours diamante.
Nail Steamer Gel Removal System
• Designed by Scorch Nails and manufactured exclusively by us.
• Removes Nail Gel by heating a solution into a vapour
• Client is not submerging their fingers in Acetone or other chemicals.
• Reduces the amount of Acetone or other chemicals used during Gel removal.
• Uses less than 10% of liquid per treatment.
• Client will experiences a warm vapour.
• The Nail Steamer takes 10 minutes to run through the cycle.